Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include:- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or backa new,
- continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
But how to deal with the fear of getting infected?
All the daily updates about the Coronavirus outbreak can make you feel like watching a steamroller bear down on you: it's slow, you know it's coming, and yet you can't get out of the way. Every day the graphs show expanding circles of affected areas, which gradually cover the world. It's easy to feel like a helpless victim in these circumstances, as you wait to see what fate will bring you.
But you are not a helpless victim? It's good to know that you can easily overcome this fear with hypnosis, because this kind of anxiety is extremely common. Hypnosis provides an extremely effective cure for these problems as it provides the opposite of anxiety - deep relaxation. In this pleasant state of relaxation, your subconscious mind is completely receptive to a new way of thinking and feeling. Hypnosis teaches the mind a different way of responding to the fear.
Using self-hypnosis and visualizations you can overcome the fear of Coronavirus or any other virus by changing the negative and incorrect programming in your mind.
Most of our fears and phobias exist in our subconscious and are learned responses. This makes them particularly vulnerable to hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy can help you unlearn the fear response, build up your exposure to the fear/phobia and in time ease the associated anxiety.
Taking some time out for self-hypnosis and meditation can help in so many ways.- meditation can boost the immune system
- meditation can help relieve anxiety
- meditation can help us to improve emotional health
Overcome Fear of Coronavirus is an audio hypnosis session that taps into the power of your unconscious mind to generate transformational change. Do not let your worry about this or any other virus control your life.