One of the most difficult things for organizations is to solve problems collaboratively. People spend too much time trying to solve problems by themselves, sit quietly in meetings, or push their ideas on others. It is only when we gather people and help them think together that they can start solving the critical and often very complex problems that face our organizations and our world.
Solve problems together is a practical book focused on the three keys to leading meetings that matter: collaboration, complexity, and clarity. You will get tools and methods to:
- Create a collaborative atmosphere where people share their perspective, listen with an open mind, and resolve tough topics.
- Lead complex discussions and problem-solving.
- Get clear outputs and decisions from all your meetings.
- Assess and plan your meetings to make sure they have real impact.
- Lead larger meetings where everyone participates.
The book will also give you step-by-step guides for leading the most common types of meetings, improve your distributed meetings, and how you can change your meetings rooms to improve collaboration.
Marcus Degerman helps organizations solve problems together. Learning is his biggest passion. He is always looking for new books to read, courses to take, and opportunities to help other people learn.
He works as a coach and consultant where he helps organizations focus, simplify, and improve collaboration. He is an appreciated speaker and trainer on organizational collaboration, agile ways of working, and leading meetings that matter.